- Since female mammals can only produce milk during and after pregnancy, we shove long steel devides into their vaginas with our bare hands once a year to inject them with bull semen.
- The calves are taken away after birth to prevent them from drinking the milk that will be sold to the public.
- The male calves are sent to the veal industry where they are kept in small stalls or tiny crates. Minimal to no movement is allowed; this prevents muscle development, which keeps their flesh extra tender for your enjoyment.
- The machines suck the cows dry several times a day - most of these cows have severe infections, and the pus gets sucked out along with the milk.
- A single cow emits more environmentally harmful gases than a car.
- Some cows spend their entire lives standing on concrete floors; others are crammed into massive mud lots.
- Cows have a natural lifespan of about 25 years, but the conditions they now live in lead to disease, lameness, and reproductive problems that render cows worthless to the dairy industry by the time they are four or five years old, at which time they are sent to the slaughterhouse.
- We are the only species to drink milk after infancy.
- Cow’s milk is the number one cause of food allergies among infants and children.
- Milk and other animal products may lower your lifespan more than smoking.
Now you know.
I guess this black firefighter isn’t going to need to have the talk with his kids, since they got to experience firsthand what it’s like for cops to make a snap decision about you based on race.
It was 10:45 p.m., after a recent Raiders game. Veteran firefighter Keith Jones and his two sons, ages 9 and 12, were walking back to their SUV at Station 29. A fire crew responding to an emergency had forgotten to close the garage door. Jones went in to make sure everything was secure.
As Jones walked out, he said a police officer, responding to a possible burglary in progress, yelled “Don’t move, put your hands up.”
“And his hand is on his gun. He was crouched, he was low, and he was basically in a shooting stance,” Jones said.
Jones complied, but noticed his 9-year-old son Trevon was starting to cry. The officer saw the two kids first and had already told them to raise their hands.
Jones said he told the officer that he was an Oakland firefighter, that he worked at the station and that they were his kids. He asked the officer to allow his kids to lower their hands and tell them everything is OK. Jones said the officer told them to keep their hands up and not to move.
The firefighter said this lasted for a few minutes.
“I’m pretty much thinking he’s going to pretty much shoot me,” Jones said.
“I was thinking is he going to shoot my dad the whole time,” said 12-year-old Keith Jones II.
“I was getting ready about to cry. My hands started to get tired, but I kept them up,” said 9-year-old Trevon Jones.
"saying Black Power is reverse ra-"
"if you don’t have anything to hide, then the pol-"
"why don’t you talk about black on black cr-"
"the irish were discriminated against t-"
Black Panthers are as bad as the KK-“
"it’s racist that we can’t have a white histor-"
"There’s a war against whi-"
Seriously considering moving to SFI need to start working my ass off
well he really should have worn more protective clothing if he didn’t want that to happen
sounds to me like he was asking for it
Are we really sure he was actually shot and decapitated? Idk, sounds like something he would’ve made up. Guys make false decapitation accusations all the time, you know.
If he didn’t want to be decapitated, he shouldn’t have worn a shirt that showed off his neck
I mean, not all woman decapitate people. I’m not like that.